This is a list of clubs that are members of the Club Sports Council. To join a club, do any of the following:
- Contact the club representative listed on that club’s page
- Go to a meeting or club practice (practice times are listed on each club page)
Ultimate Frisbee (Men’s)
Starting a Club
All clubs are recognized student organizations through the Office of Campus Activities & Programs. If you do not see a club that meets your interest, you may follow the following procedure for starting a new club:
- Contact Erik Unger, Assistant Director, Intramural & Club Sports to set up an initial meeting.
- Conduct an interest meeting to promote the proposed club to the UNCG community.
- Complete all required paperwork (constitution, waivers, registration forms, etc…).
- Formal recognition by the Club Sports Council.
If you need assistance or have any questions or comments, please contact Erik Unger, Assistant Director, Intramural and Club Sports at 334-5924.