UNC Greensboro Campus Recreation Piney Lake Facility
4016 Blumenthal Rd
Greensboro, NC 27406
Piney Lake is approximately 8 miles from downtown Greensboro, just a short getaway from campus. Located on 40-acres of beautiful park-like grounds and easy access to I-40 and downtown Greensboro.
Directions from UNC Greensboro:
- Take W. Lee Street for 1.3 miles to S. Elm/Eugene. Turn right.
- Take S. Elm Eugene Street for 3.5 miles to Vandalia Road. Turn left.
- Continue on Vandalia Road for 1 mile to the stoplight at Pleasant Garden Road. Turn right.
- Take Pleasant Garden Road for approximately 1 mile to Blumenthal Road. Turn left.
- Piney Lake will be approximately 1 mile on your left at 4016 Blumenthal Road.