This assessment measures the current level of fitness and will help you find out what areas may need improvement. This assessment includes:
Height, Weight, Resting Heart Rate and Blood Pressure
Measuring the ratio of lean body weight to fat weight with skin fold measurements or girth measurements. Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing (shorts and a T-shirt). Women please wear a sports bra.
Estimating the aerobic fitness level by performing a 3-minute step test on a 12-inch step, 1 mile walk, a 1.5 mile run or treadmill test.
Testing the ability of your muscles to exert force over an extended period of time. This is assessed by how many push-ups are performed in one minute. In addition, abdominal strength will be tested performing as many curl-ups as possible in one minute.
A sit-and-reach test is performed to estimate your flexibility in the hips and hamstrings. A goniometer will be used to measure right and left side flexibility.
A 10 or 15 repetition maximum upper body (bench press) and lower body (leg press) tests are performed to estimate absolute muscular strength.
Fitness Assessment Fees
|Full Assessment||Body Fat Analysis|
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing for exercising.
- Drink plenty of fluids over the 24 hour period preceding the test to ensure good hydration.
- Avoid food, tobacco, alcohol and caffeine for at least 3 hours before testing.
- Avoid exercise or strenuous activity the day of the test.
- Get an adequate amount of sleep (6-8 hours) the night before the test.
Fitness Assessment Registration
Click Here to register for a Fitness Assessment