Group Exercise Classes
Our nationally certified instructors will lead you through a variety of FREE group exercise classes for UNCG students and SRC members. Classes are located in the Fitness Studio, Indoor Cycling Studio, and TRX Studio. Aqua classes will meet in the Rosenthal Pool located in the HHP. Classes are designed for all levels of exercisers.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
- 5 participants are REQUIRED for general fitness classes.
- 3 participants are required for aqua, cycle, and TRX classes.
- Aqua, Cycle, and TRX participants must sign up NO EARLIER than 1 hour prior to the scheduled class time. Call 334-4030 (Main Desk) or come by the third floor Main Desk to reserve your spot.
- All other group exercise classes have a sign-up sheet in the Fitness Studio and are first come, first serve. Please bring a towel and water.
- For 6:30am cycle classes: participants may call the night before to reserve a spot. Call 334-4030 (Main Desk) or come by the third floor Main Desk to reserve your spot. Participants have until 10 minutes before class begins to cancel their reservation. If participants are not in the cycle studio 5 minutes before class begins, they forgo their spot and the instructor may open it up to walk-ins. Participants that fail to cancel and no show will lose the privilege of reserving a spot for a month.
- Classes are subject to change based on instructor availability or attendance.