Personal Training Benefits
A little help and motivation go a long way on the road to overall health and fitness. Our nationally accredited certified personal trainers develop effective exercise programs and create a supportive environment to assist you in achieving your goals. The overall goal of our program is to guide individuals into adopting a healthy lifestyle. Personal Training is for individuals of ALL fitness levels.
A personal trainer will aid you in attaining the following objectives:
Set clear and realistic health and fitness goals, using the guidelines set by the American College of Sports Medicine.
- How your goals will be achieved
- Amount of work needed to reach goals
- Types of activities desired to reach goals
- Frequency and intensity of workouts
- Follow recommended guidelines for individuals with diseases and conditions such as heart and lung disease, diabetes, arthritis, neurological and chronic conditions
- We work closely with other health and medical professionals to provide the best service.
Recommend and instruct on proper exercise techniques.
- Teach safe and effective use of equipment to avoid injury
- Teach proper body mechanics
- Teach and provide exercises that suit needs
Individualize an exercise program.
- Incorporate all fitness components including muscular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular conditioning
- Guide exercise sessions
- Monitor progress and adjust exercise program accordingly
- Provide accountability and motivation