Lockers and Towels
Locker Room Locker Rental – $25 per semester (includes towel service)
Locker rentals are a separate fee and not included in with any Membership Package Fee.
See policy listed below.
Day Use Lockers – Free
Located on 2nd and 3rd floor of the Student Rec Center and in each of the locker rooms.
Bring your own lock or check out a lock from the Equipment Check Out Desk.
All checked out locks must be returned to the Equipment Check Out Desk and your contents removed from the locker before you leave the building.
Any locks left on day use lockers will be cut and the contents removed after closing time each night.
Any contents collected will be bagged, held for 2 weeks and then donated.
Towel Service – $1 per day, $10 per semester
Patrons wanting to use the semester towel service may sign up for the service on the 4th floor of the Rec Center.
Towel service is a separate fee and not included in any Membership Package Fee.
The patron’s ID card, when scanned, will reflect an active towel pass.
All towels must be turned in to the Equipment Check Out Desk before leaving the building.
Locker Room Locker Rental
In each of the Student Rec Center locker rooms, 45 of the smaller half lockers are set aside for SRC patrons to rent. These are rented on a first come, first served basis each semester; only one locker may be rented per member.
Patrons renting a locker will automatically receive the towel service with the locker rental. Patrons will need to present their University ID card to check out the first towel when they enter the building and then they may simply exchange their dirty towel for a clean one after working out. All towels must be turned in to the Equipment Check Out Desk before leaving the building. The towel pass will expire on the date the locker rental expires.
Locker Rental Policies
- Please do not leave food in locker.
- Locks will be changed immediately following the rental expiration date, if the locker is not renewed before the expiration date.
- Contents left in lockers after the expiration date will be bagged, held for 2 weeks and then donated.
- The renter is responsible for remembering the locker combination. Patrons will be charged $5 for a lock that must be cut due to a forgotten combination.
- A $5 fee will be charged to all renters for lost locks and/or towels.
- If you choose not to renew your locker, please remove the contents but please leave the padlock on the locker.
- Lockers are meant for individual use only. This agreement and the rights and responsibilities are between Campus Recreation and the person renting the locker only. If locker sharing is discovered, the violators are subject to loss of locker privileges and/or loss of Campus Recreation privileges.
- NO refunds are given for locker rentals.
- The Department of Campus Recreation is not responsible for contents left in lockers (expired or current).