Parking is available in Lot 49, which is designated as an “A” Lot from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. This lot is located on Neal Street, directly adjacent to the Kaplan Center.
Parking Passes for this lot are available upon request to Alumni and Additional Members only. Parking passes can be obtained from the Recreation & Wellness Administrative Office located in the Kaplan Center.
Students are not eligible to receive a Kaplan Center parking pass. Students must contact the Office of Parking Services to find their options for on-campus parking.
Finding a parking spot is not guaranteed, but we hope this effort will make it more convenient for members to get to the Kaplan Center and enjoy getting fit!
Parking Passes Alumni and Additional Members Only.
- There is no extra charge for the parking pass and it is only valid for the duration of your active Kaplan Center membership.
- Members may request a parking pass for use during designated hours in parking lot 49, directly across from the Kaplan Center on Neal Street.
- The pass is not valid for use in handicap accessible spaces, reserved spaces, service areas, or other areas not designated for permitted parking.
- Parking is on a space available basis; the pass does not guarantee parking availability.
- Kaplan Center Member parking passes are issued by Recreation & Wellness in the Administrative Suite during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- The member must provide the car make, model, body type, and color and the car license plate number.
- The pass must be displayed on the member’s vehicle dashboard.
- A parking pass issued to a member can be used only by the member; there is a penalty for reproduction, alteration, unauthorized possession, or resale.
- Failure to comply with University parking regulations may result in ticketing, booting, towing, and/or loss of parking privileges.