All currently enrolled students are already members of the Student Recreation Center. A portion of the Student Activity Fee supports the Department of Campus Recreation and pays for your membership. All that is required to access the Student Recreation Center or access any of its programs or services is your UNCG Spartan Card. You must present your valid UNCG Spartan Card every time you wish to utilize the SRC.
Student Summer Pass (Summer Semesters Only)
Cost: $58 (Summer Pass 2014 dates: Monday, May 12, 2014 to Sunday, August 10, 2014)
- Actual dates will vary according to the academic calendar. Summer Passes are available from the 1st Monday after spring commencement until the Sunday before fall Student Rec Center Staff Training week in August.
- For UNCG students that are not enrolled in summer classes; Student must have been enrolled in the previous spring semester and currently enrolled or planning to enroll in the following fall semester.
- Student can sponsor one additional member for an additional cost during the summer session. The student must either be enrolled in classes during the summer semester or purchase a summer pass for themselves before they can sponsor the additional member.
- The additional member must be at least 18 years of age and present a picture ID with proof of age at the time of membership registration
Student Additional Member (Fall and Spring Semesters Only)
Cost: $59 per semester
Students are allowed to sponsor one additional person for membership each semester that they are enrolled at the University. The student needs to accompany the additional member to the Administrative Suite Receptionist Desk to register. Our staff will prepare a Student Rec Center ID Card so that the additional member may use the building whenever they want. The additional member must present the Student Rec Center ID card every time they wish to utilize the SRC.
- Student sponsor must be currently enrolled and paying fees in order to be eligible to sponsor an additional member.
- The additional member can only be sponsored for the semester that the student sponsor is enrolled.
- The additional member will have an SRC ID Card made by the Campus Recreation Office.
- The student sponsor can renew the membership for the additional member, but the additional member cannot renew without the student sponsor being present.
- Student Additional Members cannot participate in Intramural or Club Sports teams or as an individual participant in these programs.
- The additional member must be at least 18 years of age and present a picture ID with proof of age at the time of membership registration.