Rental Center Equipment Price List
Prices do not include tax.
Equipment Price List (PDF)
Place your cursor over the names of the items for pictures and descriptions.
How to Rent
- Option 1: Make a reservation (recommended) no sooner than 1 week prior to your rental date. This can be done in-person or over the phone up to 1 week prior. Payment is not required to make a reservation. All reservations must be cancelled 1 day prior to pick-up to avoid being processed full rental fees.
- Option 2: Simply stop-in the day equipment is needed. Equipment availability is not guaranteed with walk-in requests. The Trip Center is open Monday through Friday from 12noon to 5pm, with special hours around holidays and breaks.
Equipment Rental and Refund Policies
- Equipment rentals are only available to UNC Greensboro students that are enrolled in classes for the current semester, UNC Greensboro faculty and staff, and Student Recreation Center members. Valid UNC Greensboro ID must be presented at time of rental.
- Renter must be 18 years of age or older to reserve or rent equipment.
- Renter assumes sole liability for injuries/damages received while using the equipment. Claims about usability of equipment are limited to the refund of rental fees.
- All rentals must be paid in full at the time of pick-up.
- Renter agrees to return all equipment on their rental contract by 4:00 PM on the date due.
- Renter agrees to allow time for equipment to be inspected and set-up prior to and after renting. Upon return, all equipment will be checked over or operated to inspect for damages, missing items, and cleanliness.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued for inclement weather, early returns, or lack of use.
- Advance rental reservations can be taken no sooner than 5 business days prior to rental date.
- Advanced rental reservations must be cancelled 1 business day prior to pick up date. In the event a reservation is not cancelled, FULL rental charge will be assessed to the renter.
- A waiver of breach of any provision of this agreement does not constitute a waiver of any other provision.
Equipment Rental Fees
Renter is liable for any late, damaged, lost and cleaning fees associated with their rental equipment. Assessment of fees will be the right of Outdoor Adventures.
- Late Fee: the renter will be assessed daily late fees for each day late. Late fees are the cost of the daily rental fee. We do not count days we are closed when calculating late fees. Items with multiple parts must be returned together or a late fee for the entire item will be assessed.
- Cleaning Fee: the renter will be assessed a cleaning fee for each excessively dirty item.
- Lost or Stolen Equipment Fee: the renter will be assessed Outdoor Adventures cost for replacement. Replacement costs will be decided by the Assistant Director of Outdoor Adventures.
- Damaged Equipment Fee: the renter will be assessed Outdoor Adventures cost for repairing any damaged item(s). Repair costs will be decided by the Assistant Director of Outdoor Adventures.
- Payment of fees: If any of the above stated fees are not paid within 5 business days of assessment the following will occur: a student’s account will be billed through the Cashiers Office; Faculty and Staff payroll will be deducted; Student Recreation Center member’s membership will be suspended until fees are received in full. If for any reason, Renter does not have an active account with UNC Greensboro, an invoice will be sent to Renter and payment will be due within 5 business days of receipt of that invoice.