Spartan Wellness Passport
About the Spartan Wellness Passport
Program Dates: September 3rd, 2014 – October 1st, 2014
Celebration Dinner & Prize Raffle: 5:00pm October 21st, 2014 – Elliot University Center
- Pick up a Passport at one of following offices or at a program: Career Services (Elliott University Center), Campus Recreation (Student Recreation Center), and the Wellness Center (Student Health Services).
- Write your name and e-mail address in the inside panel of the passport.
- Collect stamps by attending an event. To get a stamp, you must attend, participate and complete the entire event. Some of the events will be self-reporting. To receive a stamp for self-reporting events stop by the respective office to self report program/services completed and receive a stamp. If it is an event, a stamp will be provided at the conclusion of the event.
- Once six stamps are completed, turn the passport into the Career Services Office to receive a raffle ticket.
Eligible Wellness Programs
Students will need to attend at least two events/services/programs listed below in each of the 3 sponsoring departments: Campus Recreation, Career Services, and Wellness Center.
|Campus Recreation||Career Services||Wellness Center||Bonus Stamps|
|Attend a Group Fitness Class||Attend an appointment at the CSC to explore your career goals||Attend Mental Health Month (MHM) speaker (9/16)||Try acupuncture or get a relaxing massage ($)|
|Climb “The Edge” or participate in a clinic or Outdoor Adventure trip||Attend one of 4 Employer Information Sessions (see CSC website for dates)||Yoga on the Lawn||Get a Fitness Assessment at the Student Recreation Center ($)|
|Participate in Intramural Sports||Attend the Fall Career Fair (9/24)||Submit a photo for “Self-Care Selfies”||Go on an Outdoor Adventures Trip ($)|
|Attend a Kayak Pool Session||Complete a mock interview||Share your story of overcoming a challenge as part of the Blue Shoes campaign|
|Workout in the weight room or cardio area||Participate in Career Library Scavenger Hunt||Share your story of overcoming a challenge as part of the Blue Shoes campaign|
|Attend Day At The Lake at Piney Lake (9/20)||Register on Spartan Careers Network; identify two jobs and apply!||Attend I CARE Suicide Prevention Training on World Suicide Prevention Day (9/10)|
|Participate in Spartan Fitness Competition (9/26)|
Events with a ($) indicate there is a cost to participate in this program/service/event.
Celebration Dinner & Prize Raffle
To celebrate and recognize students who participated and/or completed the program we will have an informal social dinner Tuesday, October 21st in EUC.
All participants that completed the program will be entered into a raffle prize drawing for:
- Free Massage session
- Free Acupuncture session
- Personal Training Package – 3 sessions
- 50% off a Day Trip through Outdoors Adventure Trips (for Spring Semester)
- Beats HeadPhones