Welcome to ActiveU!
ActiveU is an employee wellness program designed to encourage UNC Greensboro Faculty/Staff to become more active by participating in a weekly cardio/strength group fitness class hosted by the Department of Recreation & Wellness. All programs are offered in collaboration with HealthyUNC Greensboro
ActiveU / MindfulU Schedule
Click Here to download a copy of the ActiveU Schedule.
Noon-ball will take place in the Kaplan Center basketball courts #2 and #3 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12pm – 1:30pm. A Kaplan Center Membership is NOT required to participate. Simply bring your UNC Greensboro Staff ID, a towel, water bottle, and workout clothes including non-marking shoes to enjoy the games.
- All UNC Greensboro Faculty/Staff must present an ID at the Kaplan Center front desk to gain access to the facility for ActiveU noon-ball. You must be an active UNC Greensboro Faculty/Staff to be eligible for free access through ActiveU.
- Guest may be sponsored by UNC Greensboro Faculty/Staff, however guests must pay the $6 guest fee and be sponsored by an ActiveU participant. This pass only allows guest to play in the noon-ball games while accompanied by their sponsor at all times. It does not grant them access to the rest of the facility.
- Participation by UNCG Faculty/Staff in ActiveU noon-ball grants access to the locker rooms (including the showers) and the noon-ball basketball games. Non-Kaplan Center Members are not permitted to use the rest of the facility unless they purchase a Kaplan Center Membership.
- Towel service can be purchased for $10 a semester if you would like the Kaplan Center to provide a fresh towel for you each time you come visit.
- Active U participants are expected to follow all Kaplan Center guidelines. See Recreation & Wellness Facilities Policies for the remainder of the facility guidelines.